For Blender 2.8 Eevee and Cycles Render
The Cute baby dragon from "Sintel"
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Scales.High. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Relations > Make Proxy...
- In the list, select RIG-Scales. If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings.
- Pose the proxy armature to your liking and enjoy!
Join to comment publicly.
Aw how cute! <3