For Blender 2.8x Cycles Render
Franck, the sheep from "Cosmos Laundromat"
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Franck_sheep. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Relations > Make Proxy...
- In the list, select RIG-franck_sheep. If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings.
- Pose the proxy armature to your liking and enjoy!
Toggle between the real particle fur and proxy mesh using the COAT_TOGGLE property in the properties bone of the rig.