For Blender 2.8x Eevee Render
Min from "Glass Half".
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Min. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Relations > Make Proxy...
- In the list, select RIG-Max. If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings.
- Pose the proxy armature to your liking and enjoy!
Press 'N' in the Viewport to access the rig UI under the tab 'Misc'. However, due to a built-in safety in Blender, this appears only if you saved and reloaded your newly created file first (the rig UI script is linked in with the character, but not immediately registered).
Join to comment publicly.
Should it be CH-Min and RIG-Min?