For Blender 2.8x Eevee Render
Character from "Glass Half".
All shaders have been ported from Blender Internal to Eevee
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Anonymous_duck. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Relations > Make Proxy...
- In the list, select RIG-anonymous_duck. If the model is too, heavy enable Simplify in the Render Settings.
- Pose the proxy armature to your liking and enjoy!