For Blender 3.4x Eevee and Cycles Render
To take full advantage of this character rig, the latest BlenRig addon needs to be installed.
This version includes:
- Tested compatibility with blender 3.4
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Vincent.high. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Library Override > Make.
- Pose the model to your liking and enjoy!
Get the latest BlenRig here
In the MUSCLE SYSTEM tab of the BlenRig UI, you will find a property called "Deformation Extras". This property toggles some modifiers in the viewport that will enhance facial deformation. Note that this does not affect the rendering of the character, as those modifiers are always on for rendering. By default, Deformation Extras is off, to have a faster playback.