For Blender 3.4x Cycles Render
The cute penguin from "Caminandes: Llamigos"
This version includes:
- Removed keyframes in the oti.blend file
- Set child particle amount to production amount.
- Set most parameters to be library overridable.
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Oti. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Library Override > Make.
- If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings or in pose mode, select the cogwheel properties bone and lower the model resolution.
- Pose the model to your liking and enjoy!
Join to comment publicly.
Its terrific that your team has updated previous characters to work well with the newest versions of Blender. Thanks!