For Blender 3.4x Eevee and Cycles Render
Dragonfly from "Cosmos Laundromat".
This version includes:
- Performance mode (toggle when in pose mode) is enabled by default. Setting it to 1 will toggle the subdivision surface modifiers.
- Wing material has Alpha Blend and Alpha Hashed Shadows for better representation of the Cycles render result.
- Changed hip bone for visual clarity.
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Dragonfly. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Library Override > Make.
- Pose the model to your liking and enjoy!