This week I started working on surfacing the factory set to try hit the realism mark we are aiming for and revisited the explosion fx to investigate how we can best integrate smoke clouds into some of our shots.
This week I tried to push forward the lighting of as many scenes as possible. In most shots, the effects still need to be added. Bullet impacts and smoke are still placeholders, as are the pink color spats on the security robot.
This week was mostly about adding details and textures to the guard room like the magazines and monitors. The extra work this week was from previous weeks like the security cameras and geometry nodes.