For Blender 3.4x Eevee
Min from "Glass Half".
This version includes:
- Added driver and parameter Model Resolution to control the Sudvision Surface Modifier Levels (default 0). Select Cogwheel bone in pose mode, in the item tab under properties, you can change the viewport resolution,
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Min. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Library Override > Make.
- If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings or in pose mode, select the cogwheel properties bone and lower the model resolution.
- Pose the model to your liking and enjoy!
Press 'N' in the Viewport to access the rig UI under the tab 'Misc'. However, due to a built-in safety in Blender, this appears only if you saved and reloaded your newly created file first (the rig UI script is linked in with the character, but not immediately registered).