For Blender 2.8x Eevee and Cycles Render
Victor from "Cosmos Laundromat".
To take full advantage of this character rig, the latest BlenRig addon needs to be installed.
Get the latest BlenRig here
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Victor.high. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Relations > Make Proxy...
- In the list, select RIG-Victor. If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings.
- Pose the proxy armature to your liking and enjoy!
You can flip between his proxy hair and the actual particles using the HAIR_TOGGLE property on the properties bone.