For Blender 3.4x Eevee and Cycles Render
Victor from "Cosmos Laundromat".
This version includes:
- Small change in the UV's to remove stretching on the trousers
- Set most parameters to be library overridable.
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Victor.high. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Library Override > Make.
- If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings or in pose mode, select the cogwheel properties bone and lower the model resolution.
- Pose the model to your liking and enjoy!
You can flip between his proxy hair and the actual particles using the HAIR_TOGGLE property on the properties bone.
Join to comment publicly.