For Blender 3.4x Eevee and Cycles Render
Franck from "Cosmos Laundromat" in his caterpillar form.
This version includes:
- Bones visibility check, to remove clutter
- Set most parameters to be library overridable.
- Fixed model_res parameter to control the resolution of all the objects.
- Added toggle for hair particles by selecting the cogwheel in edit mode
Notes on how to use the character
- Put your 3D cursor in the Origin of your scene. Choose File > Link and browse the character file
- Go to the Collections and select CH-Franck_caterpillar. Make sure "Instance Collections" is enabled. Press Enter.
- The Collection should appear instanced in the Viewport. Select it.
- Choose Object > Library Override > Make.
- If the model is too heavy, enable Simplify in the Render Settings or in pose mode, select the cogwheel properties bone and lower the model resolution.
- Pose the model to your liking and enjoy!